Zoella Beauty Review

 These makeup bags are perfect for school the white and blue polka dot bag can be used as a pencil case which is what I'm using right now. I think it's a great size as I can fit my calculator in it, my numerous amounts of pencils and pens and even my sharpener and my whiteout fits! I must say it is one of my favourite pencil cases as I LOVE the colours and the winking eye, and how its so small but fits a lot inside it, I highly recommend getting it. The dark blue purse with a collar I absolutely adore as i'm in love with these colours, I think the dark shimmery blue with the gold and the white look amazing together I personally would so choose those colours if I ever created a purse. It is very compact, I am able to fit it nicely in my clutch bag and fit my phone as well as more items in it which I think is definitely a plus in my books as I have to fit my phone, my glasses (which are in a glasses case) and some headphones and a small roll on perfume. I do have another little coin purse which I used to put in my bag but it was a bit to big so it would get squished quite easily and would make my bag hard to close, whereas with Zoë's coin purse is the perfect size.

Both body washers have an amazing scent and I sadly have almost finished both of them and will definitely be buying these again. I am only able to purchase and try both of these as I do not have a bath and can not try any other products of Zoella's collection as I live in Australia and they don't ship everything from her collections to here. 'Foam sweet foam' has got such a fruity scent and definitely lives up to its expectation of being foamy. The only negative about this product is that its only a 250mL bottle and have almost finished it within 3 months and would like a larger bottle like the 'Soak opera'. Bath soap and shower cream called soak opera is amazing and gives you so much product for the price, I love how the product can be  multi usable for your bath or shower. Overall great products I love both smells, great for the shower only negative is the 'foam sweet foam' needs to be 490mL like the 'soak opera' I understand why Zoella chose to have it smaller than 'soak opera' as it is not multi usable but it would be a nice addition to make it bigger.


The tutti fruity range is an amazing range with the hot pink and yellow colours as a gorgeous template resembling tutti fruity. The 'scrubbing me softly' smoothing body scrub is a great idea and I have never used a body scrub and have loved it, I can't say I have used it every single time I hit the shower but around once or twice a month is perfect for me. I think it is a great addition the the Zoella beauty range. One slight problem which has occurred is it is a bit hard to close as the scrub has gone around the lid and is hard to close properly, that negative can't be avoided, but with a good clean of the sides of the containers lid and seal the problem is solved, I just need to clean it every so often. The softening body lotion 'candy cream' is my all time favourite product of all of Zoë's beauty ranges. It really does its job, I love the little bursting beads within the formula, its just a fun little addition to the boring old softening body lotion. The scent is my absolute favourite smell, all of my friends who I have recommended it to say the scent is amazing. Overall an absolute amazing product and has no negatives, I will definitely be buying another one in the future.

The lip balm 'kissy missy' has got incredible pigment, you can choose to build up the pinkness on your lips or just have a hint of pink. This lip balm is such a summery kind of look and would look so good on any kind of skin tone. I find that this lip balm works better after you put on a really hydrating clear lip balm on before or even after you apply this product to your lips. Overall a great product.

This is all that I purchased from feelunique.com, Zoë did an amazing job with her beauty range and I'm sure she will create even more amazing products in the future, and I will definitely try out more of her products in the future, if I can get my hands on them!

Where you can contact me!
Email - rabbitnibbles.owner@gmail.com
check out my other blog - Rabbit Nibbles

1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig